The following issues have been addressed in I-Got-Notices v188.8.131.52 February 27, 2015.
User-defined Calendar Event List column widths
I-Got-Notices now remembers the Calendar Event List column widths set by individual users. This feature is useful if multiple users have different screen resolutions.
Faster loading of the Mail Tab
The Mail Tab will only refresh if changes have occurred. This will make switching between the Mail and Case tabs quicker.
Program update reminder
I-Got-Notices will now notify you when there is an update available. It is important that each user update I-Got-Notices as new releases can include new features, bug fixes and various other improvements. If you have any questions please contact us or give us a call at (210) 561-5300 during normal business hours.
Other changes in v184.108.40.206 include:
- Fixed error when switching to the Outbox folders with the User Flags filter set.
- Fixed the Reminder dialog to show the correct number of days Past Due for recurring events.
- Correctly scan plain text emails.
- Better syncing of All Day events between IGN and Google/Outlook.
- Better handling of POP email accounts.
- Added the Case Name column to the Forwarding Mail Wizard.
- Fixed an issue with color coding the Docket Text with various email encodings received from different courts.
- Various bug fixes with syncing calendars, connecting to google, downloading large emails, and other small items.