The following issues have been addressed in I-Got-Notices v126.96.36.199 released on October 21, 2014
- Added an option to select the Exchange Server or a Local install of Outlook in the Calendar Wizard.
- Updated the Texas State Case Numbers format within I-Got-Notices.
- Remove warning about emails left on the server.
- Corrected error when extracting the original date sent when forwarding emails.
- Fixed duplicate events when syncing with a local install of Outlook.
- Fixed authorization error when syncing with a local install of Outlook.
- Added Cancel and Help buttons to the Mail, Calendar, and Forwarding Wizards.
- Recognize the district court jurisdiction codes.