Below are changes in I-Got-Notices v126.96.36.199 released on August 15, 2014
The calendar reminders system in I-Got-Notices has changed. The new system should be more reliable and only show reminders that you want to see. You will also need to reset all current reminders. This update includes a database structure update, and everyone will need to get out of the program (as well as disconnect from BankruptcyPRO). The new system behaves as follows:
- If no resources are set for an event, then any reminder is basically a global one and each user will see it and if one person snoozes it or dismisses it then it’s gone.
- If resources are assigned to an event, then each resource gets its own reminder and can snooze or dismiss it independently of all other resources. You should only see event reminders if you are assigned as the resource (or ones with no resources as stated above).
- Recurring events should work the same.
- You can go to Program Options → Calendar → User Options to give yourself a default reminder (per user). You can also turn off the cuckoo sound that plays when the reminder window pops up.
- When the reminder window does popup, it will be an independent window which you can just send to the background by clicking back in the main program or you can hit the red X and it will auto-snooze all reminders for 5 minutes.